I can't stop thinking about October without a little mention of the cutest skeleton that I saw!! He arrived at my door asleep in his carseat, but quickly woke up when the doorbell started to ring. Noah is approaching 7 months old and is such a sweet and content little boy. We sure do love him.
Sunday, November 1, 2009
October happenings
October has zoomed by us and here it is Nov. 1st!!! We enjoyed October and had good times. We celebrated Kevin's birthday with a family dinner and a little get away to Skamania Lodge over in Washington. It was a beautiful weekend, filled with good weather and beautiful Fall leaves.
While birthdays are fun, the highlight of October was welcoming our newest little grandson into the world. Jeff and Brandie had their baby on Wednesday, Oct. 28th. He is Mason Michael Jones and he is a healthy baby boy. He weighed in at 8 lbs. 6 oz. and is 20 inches long. He is so beautiful and everyone is doing well.


I can't stop thinking about October without a little mention of the cutest skeleton that I saw!! He arrived at my door asleep in his carseat, but quickly woke up when the doorbell started to ring. Noah is approaching 7 months old and is such a sweet and content little boy. We sure do love him.
I can't stop thinking about October without a little mention of the cutest skeleton that I saw!! He arrived at my door asleep in his carseat, but quickly woke up when the doorbell started to ring. Noah is approaching 7 months old and is such a sweet and content little boy. We sure do love him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Your grandbabies are so cute! Congrats on your newest addition!
ReplyDelete