Sunday, April 12, 2009

This and That

Here I am, I'm finally taking my sister's challenge and trying my fingers at blogging. So far I've been frustrated by it, but maybe I'll get the hang of it!!
We spent Spring break in beautiful Kona, Hawaii. Kevin & I had 10 wonderful days relaxing, eating, playing and visiting with friends. We went with our good friends Ann & Vaun Beal. Ann & I celebrated a special birthday this year, so we decided to do it in style with a Hawaiian vacation. Lots of fun!! We swam with dolphins, saw the lava of the volcano, ate great food, went zipping on zip lines, snorkeled and much much more.
When we returned from Hawaii we were happy to welcome our 5th grandchild into the world. Noah Robert Baker was born on Saturday the 4th of April. He is beautiful and perfect. He was born to LeeAnn and Dave Baker, and all is well. Alyna is happy to be a big sister and is already very helpful. Noah weighed in at 7 lbs. 6 oz. and was 19 1/2 inches long. Cute-Cute






1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you had a wonderful time in hawaii and your grandbaby is so beautiful! It's great to hear from you! Welcome to the blogging world!

    ReplyDelete